One of the major hallmarks of beautiful, healthy skin is the appearance of youthful volume. Facial volume (facial fat) is what gives the face a lifted, firm contour in our youth. As we age however, facial fat begins to diminish and the face takes on a hollowed, gaunt look. Additionally, skin gets thinner and fine lines and wrinkles become more visible.
When facial volume begins to collapse, injectable fillers can step in to replenish lost volume and restore a look of youthful vitality to the skin. One of the treatment options offered at Personique® in Austin is Juvederm injections. This hyaluronic acid injectable filler is used to lift the facial structure and fill in the folds around the mouth (nasolabial folds).
Ready to take the next step?
About Juvederm Injections
- Smoothes moderate to severe “laugh lines” from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth
- Injectable gel that flows easily into the skin to create a smooth, natural look and feel
- Long-lasting correction to add volume to facial tissue and restore a smoother appearance
- For more information visit American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- FDA–-approved, hyaluronic acid filler is injected into the skin using a fine needle to temporarily fill in the treatment area
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in all mammals that helps to hydrate and add volume to your skin
- Procedure is performed by one of Personique®’s board certified plastic surgeons
- Entire procedure takes about 15 minutes after initial consultation
- Patients can resume normal activity right away