Choosing the right implant size is one of the biggest struggles when it comes to having breast augmentation. One of the most frequently asked questions we hear is “How many CCs should I get for breast implants?” What happens is this:
A client will see a picture of a breast size that matches what they want to have in the future. They will then try to figure out what they need to do to go from their size, to the size of that breast. And unfortunately, many clients fixate on the idea of CCs, rather than on simply identifying cup sizes and asking for that cup size.
Every client’s natural breast tissue is unique, and that makes it impossible to tell what CCs will be needed to enhance the breast, until a physical examination is performed. This is because some breasts may need less CCs to be enhanced to a specific cup size. Here’s an example:
- A client with an A-cup breast size, who also has even, rounded breast tissue overall, may only need 300 to 400 CCs to bump up to a C-cup.
- A client with an A-cup breast size, who also has breasts that are heavier on the bottom, with very little tissue near the top, may need 450 to 500 CCs to bump up to a C-cup.
There are several other factors that can impact how many CCs are used to achieve the desired outcome. The best way to determine how many CCs you should get for breast implants, is to follow these steps:
- Identify the cup size you wish to have after the augmentation.
- Gather pictures of the proportions you wish to achieve with the augmentation.
- Visit Personique for a complimentary, no-obligation assessment, where we can tell you based on your unique body type how many CCs will be necessary to achieve the look you want.