Dear Personique families,
Your safety has always been one of the most important building blocks at Personique. As a healthcare provider, we have always had protocols in place to instill those fundamentals of safety that our practice was built on and continue to do so.
Personique is diligently monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and reviewing the latest information from the CDC and local department of health to ensure our policies and procedures align with the latest recommended preventive measures.
As an outpatient surgical facility, Personique takes pride in maintaining its certification as an Accredited Outpatient Surgical Facility and extends those same high-level policies to its Med spas and men’s and women’s wellness clinics. We have policies and procedures in place which allow us to do so. This reduces the risk to our patients and enables us to maintain a safe patient environment.
With patient safety and comfort being our utmost priority, we are taking additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Health officials recommend the best way to protect yourself against coronavirus (COVID-19) is the same way we prevent the spread of illnesses like the common cold or flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, utilize an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue then throw it away, or cough and sneeze into your upper shirt sleeve, completely covering your mouth and nose
- Wash your hands after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects such as toys and doorknobs
- Stay at home while you are sick
- Do not go to work, school, or go out in public if a communicable disease is suspected or diagnosed
As a provider, we are following the best practice health tips with our team and have added the following to our practice. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our staff at 512-459-6800.