Austin Cosmetic Injectables
At Personique®, we offer a wide variety of cosmetic injectables and facial fillers to help soften fine lines and restore youthful volume to the face. As our natural collagen and elastin begin to diminish with age, so does the supply, firm look of our skin. Aging skin loses its resiliency and may continue to develop hallow, sagging spots and deep wrinkles as a further breakdown of the fibers of the skin occurs. Cosmetic injectable fillers, also known as soft tissue augmentation, help to combat the effects of facial aging by volumizing creases and folds in the face while plumping up areas where collagen and fat have been lost.Many of our clients interested in cosmetic injectables are also experiencing the damaging effects of external skin stressors, including:
- Environmental pollution
- Free radicals
- Sun exposure
- Adding volume to sunken areas
- Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles
- Maximizing volume of thin lips
- Softening facial creases
- Evening-out the appearance of recessed scars and imperfections
- Botox – Botox is our most popular and oft-requested non-invasive cosmetic treatment. Administering this injectable cosmetic treatment is quick and easy, and requires no surgery. The treatment is ideal for forehead lines, crow’s feet and other wrinkles. Botox injections take around 15 minutes for the entire process, administering prescription medicine directly into the muscle to cause temporary paralysis of the concentrated area, smoothing out facial wrinkles at the treatment site.
- Dysport – Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) is another option to minimize crow’s feet and frown lines, with injections that contain a prescription medication similar to that of Botox. Dysport also temporarily immobilizes the facial muscles causing wrinkles where administered, however, the medicine diffuses farther from the treatment site than Botox injections, which allows some Dysport users to receive fewer treatments to smooth a broader facial area. The entire process of administering this cosmetic injectable typically takes less than 20 minutes.
- Juvederm – Juvéderm injectable filler contains concentrated hyaluronic acid, an effective treatment for replenishing volume of facial contours, especially for nasolabial folds, or the lines extending from the bottom of the nose to the outside corners of the lips. This treatment is ideal for adding fullness to moderate to severe folds and creases in this area, ultimately creating a more sculpted and youthful look of the surrounding facial features.
- Radiesse – Radiesse is an injectable filler that is designed to add volume to deep facial lines. This treatment helps to reduce nasolabial folds and may also be used for loss of volume on the back of the hands. Generally, the treatment fights the signs of facial aging due to lost collagen and elasticity at the treatment site. Radiesse is intended to support the sub-dermal structure of the skin while promoting new collagen growth.
- Xeomin – Xeomin is an injectable wrinkle treatment that contains neurotoxins designed to relax facial muscles at the treatment site. What sets Xeomin apart is the fact that it does not contain additives, which means patients may be less likely to develop antibodies that could negate the effects of the product. Xeomin is ideal for reducing crow’s feet and glabellar lines, or frown lines on the forehead.
- Belotero Balance – Belotero Balance is a hyaluronic acid filler used for nasolabial folds, fine lines around the lips and other moderate to severe wrinkles around the nose and mouth. The hyaluronic acid in this treatment adds volume and elasticity by assimilating with your own existing subdermal tissues.